Let's start with a definition of SEO found on wikipedia.com.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results for targeted keywords. Usually, the earlier a site is presented in the search results or the higher it "ranks", the more searchers will visit that site. SEO can also target different kinds of searches, including image search, local search, and industry-specific vertical search engines.
As a marketing strategy for increasing a site's relevance, SEO considers how search algorithms work and what people search for. SEO efforts may involve a site's coding, presentation, and structure, as well as fixing problems that could prevent search engine indexing programs from fully spidering a site.
The initialism "SEO" can also refer to "search engine optimizers", terms adopted by an industry of consultants who carry out optimization projects on behalf of clients, and by employees who perform SEO services in-house. Search engine optimizers may offer SEO as a stand-alone service or as a part of a broader marketing campaign. Because effective SEO may require changes to the HTML source code of a site, SEO tactics may be incorporated into web site development and design. The term "search engine friendly" may be used to describe web site designs, menus, content management systems, URLs, and shopping carts that are easy to find.
We currently offer complete SEO and SES services both as full service SEO campaigns and as a la carte SEO services.
This SEO service and promotion includes each of the following features for one domain name:
1. We promote your home page to the top search engines as well as up to 50 other minor search engines.
2. We also promote you to the top search engine indexes. Indexes are used by the major search engines to verify their database of websites. It is very important to have your site listed in these indexes as they become a semi-permanent record for all sites listed in the major search engines.
3. We will do an extensive key word analysis of your type of business before making submissions. This analysis may help you to find a nichemarket that gets a lot of traffic. It will do this by telling you exactly how many times (world wide) particular key words are being searched. This information can make the difference between getting quality traffic to your website and having your website virtually unknown. The reports are posted online for your review and are printable for your permanent recording purposes.
4. Once the Key Word analysis is done, you will be asked to choose from the top-producing key words with which to promote your site. We will then focus our efforts on your top choice 1, choice 2, and choice 3.
5. We will then take a look at your website through the view of the top search engines of Google and Bing based on your choice key words. We will give recommendations of changes that can be made to your home page to make your site more "likeable" by the search engines. Each website is different, but usually following the recommended changes is highly advisable. We will work to make changes to the home page on an as needed basis for up to 2 hours. If more time is needed for the requested changes we will let you know at that time so that you can decide to have us complete the changes or not and allow you to purchase additional hours at our regular rates if necessary. 2 hours is usually enough time for this work, however, we will not know for sure until after we compare you to what the search engines see.
6. We will add required files to the root of your website directory such as Google xml sitemap, html sitemap, text sitemap, and robots.txt files so that search engines can effectively communicate with your website about files we want them to see and files we want them to ignore. We will submit the completed sitemap to Google and Bing.
7. After we have completed the purchased necessary changes to your site presence, we will submit your home page with the top three key words of choice as discovered in the analysis. We will also give you a detailed submission report when completed. (all available online)
8. We will modify code on the site to enhance page load speeds and to enhance security on the site. We wll validate the code on the site to make is as error-free as possible in order to make the website easy to crawl for the search engines. Where appropriate, we will add schema.org microdata, otherwise known as rich snippets or structured data markup, to identify the content to the search engines.
9. We will create a Google Plus Page for the business to identfy the publisher of the site and give it more credibility with Google.
10. We will verify that the website is connected to at least one social network (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc)
11. After a thorough analysis of your website SEO needs, we may make additional recommendations regarding other actions that may improve your SEO rankings. These may include landing pages, blogs, forums, pay-per-click campaigns, social network marketing or advertising, local optimization, and more depending on the subject or your website, your industry, or your marketing goals.
12. A detailed analysis will be performed concerning how many sites are linking to your website as compared to your competitors. It is important to understand that search engines such as Google and Bing give much higher relevance to sites that are being linked to from other high ranking sites in their system. We will give you a detailed analysis of how many links your competitors have that may be helping them to get a top placement. The higher the rank of a site linking to your website the higher and more attention Google and Bing may be willing to give your website. We will also give you a detailed analysis of what the possibilities are of breaking through on particular key words. This will help us to focus our attention on key words with which you may be able to find a niche market. Once we have your niche market in sight, we will help you with a serious link building campaign. 13. We will give you a detailed report of your current search engine status and keep you up to date on a monthy basis.
Please call 1-800-754-6912 to get started today, or purchase one of our SEO services.
Before Purchasing, please note the following terms:
We offer no guarantee whatsoever of what type of search engine placement any of these packages might help you to achieve. We will only gurantee to accomplish the work as outlined above in a reasonable amount of time. Because of some search engine restrictions, measurable results may take as long as 6 months to show up. We cannot guarantee placement on any particular search engine. Search engines have many restrictions about website submissions. We utilize a conservative, yet detailed approach when submitting to the search engines. This approach usually prevents violating over-submission policies and keeps search engines happy. However we have not expressed any warranties or guarantees of any kind concerning these packages and cannot be held responsible for any occurrence that might take place whether positive or negative.